Knowledge@Wharton Conversations Ebook BundleView Bundle
Conversations on Success
6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed
Foreword by Mukul Pandya
What if you could sit down with some of today’s most successful thought leaders? Now you can.
Conversations on Success: 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- Wharton professor Richard Shell on defining personal success
- Barnard College president Debora Spar on women’s (impossible) quest for perfection
- Bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell on the advantages of disadvantages
- New York Times Corner Office columnist Adam Bryant on the 5 qualities of successful leaders
- Wharton Work/Life Integration Project director Stewart Friedman on young people’s changing views on career and family success
- Bestselling author Adam Grant on the surprising truth about who gets ahead
Conversations on Success is a must-read for those who are faced with defining success for themselves and those they lead. The ebook features interviews by Knowledge@Wharton executive director Mukul Pandya, Knowledge@Wharton editor Rachel Kipp, Wharton professor Adam Grant, Wharton Executive Education’s David Heckman, and Wharton Leadership Program executive director Jeffrey Klein.
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights and inspiration business leaders can use today—from The Wharton School’s online journal of business analysis
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
Published exclusively as ebooks by Wharton Digital Press, this practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals: All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials: Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations: Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.
About the Author
Knowledge@Wharton is the online business analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The site, which is free, captures relevant knowledge generated at Wharton and beyond by offering articles and videos based on research, conferences, speakers, books, and interviews with faculty and other experts on current business topics. Knowledge@Wharton has grown into a network of sites that includesa global edition in English and regional editions in Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, as well as a site for high school students and educators. For more information about Knowledge@Wharton, please visit http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu. ... More