Knowledge@Wharton Conversations Ebook BundleView Bundle
Conversations on Leadership
6 Leaders on What Drives Excellence
Foreword by Michael Useem
What if you could sit down with some of today’s most effective leaders? Now you can.
Conversations on Leadership: 6 Leaders on What Drives Excellence, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- The Huffington Post’s Arianna Huffington on how to thrive as a leader
- Medtronic’s Bill George on authentic leadership
- Johnson & Johnson’s Alex Gorsky on leadership challenges
- The New York Times Company’s Arthur Sulzberger on leading the organization and newspaper
- Ellevate’s Sallie Krawcheck on the business case for diverse leadership
- PricewaterhouseCooper’s Robert E. Moritz on why “diverse teams give you the best thinking”
Featuring interviews by Wharton professors Adam M. Grant and Michael Useem, Conversations on Leadership is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the thinking of today’s business leaders or who aspires to become a more successful leader.
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights and inspiration business leaders can use today—from The Wharton School’s online journal of business analysis
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
Published exclusively as ebooks by Wharton Digital Press, this practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals: All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials: Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations: Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.
About the Author
Knowledge@Wharton is the online business analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The site, which is free, captures relevant knowledge generated at Wharton and beyond by offering articles and videos based on research, conferences, speakers, books, and interviews with faculty and other experts on current business topics. Knowledge@Wharton has grown into a network of sites that includesa global edition in English and regional editions in Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, as well as a site for high school students and educators. For more information about Knowledge@Wharton, please visit http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu. ... More