Knowledge@Wharton Books Ebook BundleView Bundle
The Customer of Tomorrow
Strategies for Keeping Pace with Rapidly Changing Behaviors, Technologies, and Expectations
Foreword by Barbara E. Kahn
With consumer decisions being made at increasing speed, and the time it takes to win wallet-share rapidly shrinking, how can you prepare?
The Customer of Tomorrow examines many of the changing behaviors, technologies, and expectations that companies must understand in order to build valuable and lasting relationships in the years to come. Drawn from the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting, this volume in the Knowledge@Wharton Essentials series features stories addressing:
- Customer loyalty in the age of big data
- When more data doesn’t mean better customer service
- How to build loyal customers in the information age
- Why customer service is often the ignored side of social media
- When does it make sense to have a bricks & mortar location for customers
- How to bring in new customers
This quick read features Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on the research and thought leadership of David Bell, Peter Fader, Barbara Kahn, among others. The Customer of Tomorrow will help you continue to win wallet-share with customers.
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights and inspiration business leaders can use today—from The Wharton School’s online journal of business analysis
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
Published exclusively as ebooks by Wharton Digital Press, this practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals: All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials: Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations: Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.
About the Author
Knowledge@Wharton is the online business analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The site, which is free, captures relevant knowledge generated at Wharton and beyond by offering articles and videos based on research, conferences, speakers, books, and interviews with faculty and other experts on current business topics. Knowledge@Wharton has grown into a network of sites that includesa global edition in English and regional editions in Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, as well as a site for high school students and educators. For more information about Knowledge@Wharton, please visit http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu. ... More