What if you could sit down with some of today’s most successful thought leaders? Now you can.
Knowledge@Wharton has interviewed some of today’s leading thinkers about what success means to them. Conversations on Success: 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- Wharton professor Richard Shell on defining personal success
- Barnard College president Debora Spar on women’s (impossible) quest for perfection
- Bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell on the advantages of disadvantages
- New York Times Corner Office columnist Adam Bryant on the 5 qualities of successful leaders
- Wharton Work/Life Integration Project director Stewart Friedman on young people’s changing views on career and family success
- Bestselling author Adam Grant on the surprising truth about who gets ahead
Conversations on Success is a must-read for those who are faced with defining success for themselves and those they lead. The ebook features interviews by Knowledge@Wharton executive director Mukul Pandya, Knowledge@Wharton editor Rachel Kipp, Wharton professor Adam Grant, Wharton Executive Education’s David Heckman, and Wharton Leadership Program executive director Jeffrey Klein.
December 01, 2015
Give the Gift of Inspiration
If you are looking for a holiday gift to thank your team for their hard work and dedication or your customers and clients for their business, a Wharton Digital Press ebook bundle is just the right gift.
October 20, 2015
Conversations on Success: Free for a Limited Time
To celebrate the launch of the new Knowledge@Wharton Conversations series, Wharton Digital Press and Knowledge@Wharton are pleased to offer Conversations on Success free now through October 29, 2015, through Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Ebooks.com, Ganxy, Google Play, Kobo, and other ebook retailers.
Links for Further Reading
About Knowledge@Wharton Books
Insights & inspiration business leaders can use today
Knowledge@Wharton Books offer you the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s signature reporting, including in-depth coverage and analysis of important business trends, accessible explanations of the latest business research, and inspiring conversations with today’s thought leaders in a convenient, portable format.
Published exclusively as ebooks by Wharton Digital Press, this practical line of books includes three series:
- Knowledge@Wharton Originals. All-new, in-depth coverage of timely and important business matters and trends, featuring key takeaways that business leaders and professionals can leverage immediately
- Knowledge@Wharton Essentials. Collects the best of Knowledge@Wharton’s reporting on a single topic of significant business concern, laying out the challenges and offering solutions
- Knowledge@Wharton Conversations. Collects Knowledge@Wharton’s most popular in-depth interviews with today’s thought leaders on a single topic of broad interest, offering inspiration you can use to transform your thinking on a current challenge or opportunity
Each Knowledge@Wharton ebook offers you what you need to address a business challenge or opportunity head on—today.