Wharton Digital Press was established to inspire bold, insightful thinking within the global business community. In the tradition of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and its online business journal Knowledge@Wharton, Wharton Digital Press uses innovative and interactive digital technologies to help managers meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Join our Newsletter
- Fantex: Is Buying Shares in Athletes Risky Business?
- Latin America: The Next Growth Market for Low-cost Air Carriers
- Malcolm Gladwell on the Advantages of Disadvantages
- Is Secession the Answer? The Case of Catalonia, Flanders and Scotland
- The Sharing Economy: Why Even the Mainstream Wants a Piece of the Pie